HOME                    PHOTOGRAPHY                    POLISH                    ENGLISH                    PANEL                    

środa, 4 listopada 2009

The Japanese Garden in Jarkow

I've heard about The Japanese Garden from my friend. He was there a couple of years ago. I was impressed by his photos which were absolutely fantastic. It inspired me to go on a trip to Jarkow. My plans were carried out in August this year. I had to cover about 300 km but belive me it was worth it.

 

 
OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1677

I knew what I could expect there but after my arrival I found that the reality was more beautiful than my friend's photos. Staying at this incredible place releases positive feelings. The scenery is like in a fairy tale. The garden isn't enormous. However the whole space is exploited to the maximum. When you walk around in this amazing place you can have a feeling that the nature is the author of this beautiful view you admire. Of course is isn't true. Mr. Edward Majcher is the originator of this garden. It was a big astonishment when I found that he built the garden by himself. This venture cost a lot of time and effort. However after about 20 years Mr. Majcher's dream came true.

The garden has been changing along with seasons. I would like to see this place in autumn. I bet it will be much more colourful than in August. Anyway I'm going to go back there in the future. Maybe I set out next year? Who knows...

 

 
                    OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1678

 

 
                    OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1693

 

 
                    OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1705

 

 
OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1724

 

 
OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1727

 

 
OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1731

 

 
OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1734

 

 
OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1742

 

 
                    OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1744

 

 
OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1757

 

 
OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1765

 

 
OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1779

 

 
                    OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1781

 

 
OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1794

 

 
OGRÓD JAPOŃSKI W JARKOWIE-IMG_1765_2

 

 

 

   The Golden Pavilion was built in 1397 as a retirement villa for the ruling shogun, Ashikaga Yoshimitsu. After the shogun’s death in 1408, his son converted Kinkaku-ji into a Zen Buddhist Temple. ... Read more about The Golden Pavilion

 

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz